Thomasville FlexAire Queen 2-Chamber 12" Air Mattress
With the adjustability of the Thomasville FlexAire air mattress, both you and your partner will experience all night comfort and responsiveness of healthy, pressure-free support with this 2-chamber 12" air bed. The two independent and adjustable air cores allow you and your partner to control exactly how soft or firm you prefer your side of the bed with the 2 state-of-the-art full color LCD hand controls. Return to your ideal Support Index each night with the added Memory Button feature to ensure the most restful sleep that you can achieve.
- Dual Air Chamber Technology: Allows customized support and comfort at the touch of a button.
- No Motion Transfer: Two independent air chambers reduce side to side sleep disturbance.
- Precise Adjustable Support in Single Digit Increments of 1 to 100: Thomasville FlexAire utilizes the most advanced technology, allowing you to adjust your bed in precise single digit increments from 1 to 100, versus the competitor brands that provide less customization. Our pressure sensor is incredibly fast and responsive, allowing for a more selective Support Index so you can achieve that "just right" feel.
Thomasville FlexAire Product Features
- 3" STAY COOL Gel Memory Foam Comfort Layer:Gel infused memory foam provides comfort and contouring while keeping you cool and comfortable. The exclusively designed channel venting feature directs body heat away from the sleeper by increasing refreshing air flow which will keep you cool and dry all night long.
- All New Thermal Poly Urethane (TPU) Technology:Thomasville FlexAire constructs its air cores using Thermal Poly Urethane technology. TPU air chambers are more durable and flexible than those made with rubber and have no associated odor. The seams are molecularly bonded instead of glued for a much stronger, lasting seal with less potential for air leaks. Our TPU air chambers are tested at more than twice the strength of traditional rubber air chambers.
- High Density Homogenized Foam: Premium, high density Engineered Latex foam is used to manufacture our encasement trays.
- Uni-Body Foam Tray Construction: Thomasville FlexAire bonds all sides of the 8.5" foam tray to its base. This prevents any bowing or distortion in your foam tray.
- Surrounding Friction-Free Safety Liner Foam Tray:Thomasville FlexAire incorporates a fabric safety liner around the foam support tray in every mattress. This liner prevents friction between the tray and the bladders, reinforcing the foam support rails, ensuring long lasting durability.
- UL Approved Pump System: Thomasville FlexAire has developed the technology to transform the electrical current from 110Volt to 10Volt in the pump and hand controls. This built-in safety feature also protects the electrical components of your bed, giving you peace of mind and protecting your investment. This bed is compatible with any 220-Volt electrical system.
Thomasville FlexAire Hand Control Features
- Two LCD Hand Controls: One hand control for each side of the bed allows for independent individual adjustment for either side of the mattress. The hand controls are tethered to the internal processor, preventing them from becoming easily misplaced.
- Lighted Buttons: The control buttons become illuminated when touched. This feature is very advantageous when making comfort adjustments in a dimly lit or dark setting.
- Precise Support Adjustments: Independently adjust each air chamber from 1 to 100 in precise single digit increments to find your ideal Support Index.
- 4 Color LCD Display Screen: Visually appealing and engaging, the 4 color LCD display screen assists in an intuitive understanding of the hand control features.
- Rapid Performance: 2 ultra-quiet pumps in the processing unit work synchronously to provide a rapid inflation and deflation. Our pump uses artificial intelligence to learn how to move faster to your desired Support Index.
- Memory Button: Once a desired Support Index is determined, you can set the memory to return to that setting with the simple push of a button. The memory control feature is very precise since the support is measured in the most exact specifications available to this technology.
- Auto-Fill Button: The Auto-Fill button will fill the mattress to its fullest and firmest level (Support Index 100). You may wish to use this convenient feature in the morning prior to making your bed so that you have a smooth, crisp look to your mattress.
Thomasville FlexAire Micro Pure IntelliTemp Temperature Regulating Cover Features
- Temperature Sensitive Fabric: IntelliTemp Phase Change Temperature Regulating Technology in the mattress cover reacts to your specific body temperature, ensuring you are never too warm or cold as you sleep. The contouring stretch-knit cover wicks away excess moisture to help keep you dry and perspiration free. Attractive, permeable panel fabric provides a breathable surface to promote air flow, keeping the internal mattress components dry.
- Micro Pure Technology: Thomasville FlexAire beds use Micro Pure technology to envelop its comfort layers. Our Micro Pure satin fabric's antimicrobial properties help to prevent the growth of unwanted microorganisms caused by the accumulation of perspiration, body oils and hair which can decompose and become a food source for dust mites.
- Removable & Washable: A removable mattress cover ensures you always have a clean, hygienic sleep surface. The cover completely encases the bed's inner components and conveniently unzips, allowing for machine washing or professional dry cleaning. Cleaning your cover regularly helps to remove any unwanted residue and mildew that can lead to allergies and potentially disturb your sleep.
Certified Eco-Friendly Comfort Foam Manufacturing
Thomasville FlexAire comfort foam is produced in a sealed vacuum chamber, allowing us to use pressure rather than chemicals to control the foam's properties. This certified eco-friendly sealed process also prevents harmful VOCs from being released into the atmosphere. All of our foams are Certipur certified, promoting eco-responsible manufacturing. Since the foam is produced in a temperature, pressure and humidity-controlled chamber, it is consistent in density and firmness levels as compared to open air foam manufacturing processes.